Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday night

The days always seem long. Mom is having more trouble breathing. I wonder how long this can go on. I wonder how long I can continue to be strong. I am relying on the kindness of others--thank you to those of you who are reading this and sending me comments. I feel like I have a community surrounding me--a cloud of witnesses, so to speak.

My mom continues to push though, but I wonder how much longer she will be able to move around. I should have a better assessment of things when I visit this weekend, so I will keep everyone updated. From the responses I've gotten so far, this seems to be a good way to convey updates.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Carol is moving along. Cancer has won this battle, but she has won the war. Her healing will be complete and victorious in Heaven. Emilie will have a chance to see her mom tomorrow and see how well she thinks Carol is doing. It's hard, tiring, stressful work. But we're all trying to do the best that we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to know what to say. I love you guys- stay strong, we're here for you all. Em, give my cousin Dan a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete