Tuesday, February 10, 2009

obit/funeral info

The dust is beginning to settle--or stir--I haven't really figured that out yet. My sleep has still not regulated, but I didn't take a nap today, which makes me hopeful that I will sleep well tonight. I need it so badly!

Everyone has been wonderful...bringing us food, paper plates and other disposable items for when company comes and just sending lovely cards and caring phone calls. I even got a phone call from my veterinarian (who is wonderful and anyone who has animals and lives in the Pittsburgh area should use him as your vet)!

The following is the like to the obituary in the Erie Daily Times: http://www.legacy.com/ErieTimesNews/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=123958685

If that doesn't work, the web site is www.goerie.com, click on "classifieds" then "obituaries" and you should find it.

For the funeral: if you will be watching it on the live webcast, go to www.corryfirst.org , click on "multimedia" and then "Live Sunday Worship Webcast". There will not be anything on the website that says anything specific about the funeral, so just click on the "Live Sunday Worship Webcast" around noon on Saturday, February 14th (Happy Valentine's Day; and you should be good to go.

Thank you again to everyone who has been so kind. I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment